Over the next few months I will be adding more of my stock of 20thC glass and ceramics, pictures, and a miscellaneous selection of curiosities to this website. Please click on ‘Shop’ from the menu above to see the current selection. I am the world’s best specialist dealer in postwar Czech glass, and I also stock a range of mid-century modern ceramics and metalware.
Buying from me in London
A curated selection of my stock can also be seen in a cabinet at COUNTER restaurant in Vauxhall, central London. For more information, please click here.
If you would like to view a piece either at COUNTER in Vauxhall or in another central London location prior to buying it, this is easily arranged – please contact me on +44 (0) 7798 915474 or by using the contact form here to make an appointment. This isn’t as scary as it sounds and there’s no obligation to buy.
I’ll look forward to meeting you.
Buying from me in Dorking, Surrey
A selection of my stock is available to buy from a cabinet at Christique antiques centre in Dorking, Surrey. Nestled beneath the beautiful Surrey Hills, Dorking has been renowned for antiques shops and centres since the 1950s, and around ten are clustered along West St today. Christique is one of the best and largest, with many rooms housing varied stock from over 60 dealers and a coffee shop to relax in. Go, browse and buy!
Buying from me at fairs
I will be attending the new Antiques For Everyone fair to be held at the Excel centre in East London from 13th-15th January 2017 inclusive. Click here for more information. I will also be giving a free, informal talk each day during the fair, which you are welcome to attend.
To receive for regular updates and newsletters with information about glass and ceramics for sale, please subscribe to my newsletter using the simple form below.
- Amazing, rare and desirable 1950s-80s Czech, German, Italian British and American glass by great designers including Pavel Hlava, Ladislav Oliva, Karel Wünsch, Emanuel Beranek, Josef Svarc and others.
- A range of unusual, sometimes unique, glass with fascinating stories.
- An unparalleled selection of cut glass designed by Vladimir Zahour.
- Selected mid-century modern Italian pottery by Bitossi and others, and West German ‘Fat Lava’ pottery.
- All of my own books that are currently in print, plus selected books from Miller’s.