Buy & Sell 20thC Design with Mark Hill and Dawson’s Auctions … FREE valuation days with Mark Hill at Dawson’s Auctions in Hampstead, Central London: Wednesday 12th September – 10am-5pm Wednesday 19th September – 10am-5pm Wednesday 24th October – 10am-5pm Friday 23rd November – 10am-5pm Friday 7th December – 10am-5pm I am delighted to announce […]
Buy & Sell 20thC Design with Mark Hill and Dawson’s Auctions …
FREE valuation days with Mark Hill at Dawson’s Auctions in Hampstead, Central London:
- Wednesday 12th September – 10am-5pm
- Wednesday 19th September – 10am-5pm
- Wednesday 24th October – 10am-5pm
- Friday 23rd November – 10am-5pm
- Friday 7th December – 10am-5pm
I am delighted to announce the third 20th century modern and contemporary design auction, to be held at 3pm on Sunday 7th April 2019 in a central London location, in association with Dawson’s Auctions.
Aimed at the collector, connoisseur, and those looking for something special for a room at home, our auctions will cover all materials and periods from Modernist to Moderne, and Midcentury Modern to today. Dawson’s Auctions, based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, is a progressive and full-service auction house with a growing series of auctions. Benefits of selling and buying with us include:
• Competitive, easy to understand commission rates
• A Central London office, in Hampstead, with Mark attending once a month (2018 dates above)
• Free valuation days on Tuesday and Thursdays at the Maidenhead saleroom, only 30 minutes from London by train.
• Accurate cataloguing and illustration
• Full colour catalogues
• A friendly, welcoming service backed up by industry-leading digital technology
• Timely post sale payments
• Auctions listed for online bidding on leading international platforms including thesaleroom.com
To consign, please call Mark on 07798 915474 or email email@example.com
About the partnership, Mark said: “Modern, progressive, appealing, and hip. And that doesn’t just describe the 20th century design you’ll find in our auctions. These descriptions also apply to Dawson’s itself! I’m thrilled to be returning to the auction world with Aubrey and his team and can’t wait to get my teeth into our first auction”. Managing Director Aubrey Dawson said “We’re delighted to have Mark on board as Consultant and look forward to building a strong partnership with him. I hope these specialist sales will appeal to a new breed of buyer, perhaps new auction goers, that are looking for interesting and unique items to furnish their homes”.
Our third auction will be held in a central London location on Sunday 7th April 2019. We are currently accepting entries NOW, with a closing date for this auction of 6th February 2019.
To consign, please call Mark on 07798 915474, or email firstname.lastname@example.org