Independent Auction Advice
• Valuations • Selling • Buying •
The auction world can seem difficult to understand, especially if you haven’t been involved with it before. Maybe you have recently inherited a house full of objects you’d like to sell for the best prices, or maybe you’re looking to downsize and part with some of your treasures? or perhaps you’re curious about buying at auction, but are worried about how to start. With 25 years direct experience across the entire antiques and art industry, I am perfectly placed to help guide you through the process from start to end. I offer truly independent advice about which auction house to choose, and have access to every saleroom across the country to help you build the best connections. Services include:
• Probate valuations for inheritance tax
• Downsizing valuations – turn your possessions into cash
• Valuations for selling at auction
• Expert advice on which auction house to choose – and why
• Negotiation of auction house fees to ensure you pay the lowest costs of sale
• Friendly and honest guidance through the entire valuation and auction process
Please contact me on +44 (0)7798 915474, or send an email to email@example.com, for more information.
Fees for independent valuations are £60 per hour, with a minimum charge of £150 or a (seven to eight hour) day rate of £420.
Travel expenses are charged at 45p per mile by car, or by public transport at cost. If necessary, overnight accomodation and subsistence costs will be agreed in advance and charged at cost.
Cover image by Nick Matthews at Cooper Events. Image above courtesy of the BBC.