Buy & Sell 20thC Design with Mark Hill & Dawson’s Auctions …
I am delighted to announce a new series of biannual 20th century modern and contemporary design auctions, held in partnership with Dawson’s Auctions. I have joined the Dawson’s team as a Specialist Consultant running these sales, with the first to be held at 10am on Saturday 2nd December 2017.
Aimed at the collector, connoisseur, and those looking for something special for a room at home, our auctions will cover all materials and periods from Modernist to Moderne, and Midcentury Modern to today. Dawson’s Auctions, based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, is a progressive and full-service auction house with a growing series of auctions. Benefits of selling and buying with us include:
• Competitive, easy to understand commission rates
• A location only 30 minutes from central London near a mainline station, and with parking
• Free valuation days on Tuesday and Thursdays, with Mark attending once a month
• Accurate cataloguing and illustration
• Full colour catalogues
• A friendly, welcoming service backed up by industry-leading digital technology
• Timely post sale payments
• Auctions listed for online bidding on leading international platforms including thesaleroom.com
To consign, please call Mark on 07798 915474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the partnership, Mark said: “Modern, progressive, appealing, and hip. And that doesn’t just describe the 20th century design you’ll find in our auctions. These descriptions also apply to Dawson’s itself! I’m thrilled to be returning to the auction world with Aubrey and his team and can’t wait to get my teeth into our first auction”. Managing Director Aubrey Dawson said “We’re delighted to have Mark on board and look forward to building a strong partnership with him. I hope these specialist sales will appeal to a new breed of buyer, perhaps new auction goers, that are looking for interesting and unique items to furnish their homes”.
Our first auction will be held on Saturday 2nd December 2017. We are currently accepting entries NOW, with a closing date for this auction of 1st November.
To consign, please call Mark on 07798 915474, or email email@example.com