Talks, Lectures, Seminars & Study Days
- Lecture, seminar, & study day fees range from £380-650 depending on subject and length, plus expenses. No VAT is charged as I am not registered.
- Please click here for more information and a list of talks and lectures Mark can give.
- Mark is an accredited The Arts Society (NADFAS) lecturer.
Antiques, Vintage & 20th Century Design Tours & Experiences in London, or elsewhere
- I currently do a series of ‘experiences’ with SideStory, a Mr & Mrs Smith company – click here for more information.
- If you would like to create your own bespoke tour, shopping tour, or experience, please contact email@example.com
- Prices range from £300 upwards.
Events, TV, Radio, Newspapers & Magazines
- For all media, TV and event enquiries, please contact Jo Wander Management.
Fine Art, Antiques, Collectables & Business Consultancy
- Practical and meaningful advice, support and help across a wide range of spheres, from presale marketing to building your business to social media.
- Experience and skills across a range of businesses from auctions to dealing and online marketplaces.
- Specialist advice on publishing within the fine art, antiques, collectables and collecting areas.
- £380 per day (seven to eight hours), plus expenses.
I would like to know what my thing is, more about it and what it is worth:
- You wouldn’t expect a lawyer or plumber to work for nothing – and nor would you do your job for free – so Mark cannot respond to inquiries or valuation requests by email, telephone, Twitter, Facebook, or in person without being paid.
- Fees for valuations or research are £50 per hour, with a minimum charge of £150 or a (seven to eight hour) day rate of £380, plus expenses.
* Travel charged at 45p per mile by car, or public transport at cost.
* Overnight accommodation and subsistence agreed in advance and charged at cost.