Talks, Lectures, Seminars & Study Days
- Lecture, seminar, & study day fees range from £380-650 depending on subject and length, plus expenses. No VAT is charged as I am not registered.
- Please click here for more information and a list of talks and lectures Mark can give.
- Mark is an accredited The Arts Society (NADFAS) lecturer.
Antiques, Vintage & 20th Century Design Tours & Experiences in London, or elsewhere
- I currently do a series of ‘experiences’ with SideStory, a Mr & Mrs Smith company – click here for more information.
- If you would like to create your own bespoke tour, shopping tour, or experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices range from £300 upwards.
Events, TV, Radio, Newspapers & Magazines
- For all media, TV and event inquiries, please contact Jo Wander Management.
Valuations of individual objects, groups of objects, or house contents for probate, insurance, or sale:
- Probate and insurance valuations are undertaken in association with Dawson’s Auctioneers, who have offices in London & Maidenhead. Please contact me using the form below for a quote.
- Valuations for sale by auction are undertaken in association with Dawson’s Auctioneers, who have offices in London & Maidenhead. Most are free of charge – contact me using the form below to find out more.
- You wouldn’t expect a lawyer or plumber to work for nothing – and nor would you do your job for free – so Mark cannot respond to inquiries or valuation requests by email, telephone, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or in person without being paid.
- Fees for independent valuations or research are £50 per hour, with a minimum charge of £150 or a (seven to eight hour) day rate of £380, plus expenses*.
Fine Art, Antiques, Collectables & Business Consultancy
- Practical and meaningful advice, support and help across a wide range of spheres, from presale marketing to building your business to social media.
- Experience and skills across a range of businesses from auctions to dealing and online marketplaces.
- Specialist advice on publishing within the fine art, antiques, collectables and collecting areas.
- £380 per day (seven to eight hours), plus expenses*.
* Travel charged at 45p per mile by car, or public transport at cost.
* Overnight accommodation and subsistence if necessary will be agreed in advance and charged at cost.
* I am not registered for V.A.T. so I do not charge it. All charges made by or through Dawson’s Auctioneers Ltd will have V.A.T. added.