Valuations of individual objects, groups of objects, or house contents for probate, insurance, or sale by auction:
• Fees for independent valuations or research are £80 per hour, with a minimum charge of £240 or a (seven to eight hour) day rate of £550, plus expenses*.
• You wouldn’t expect a lawyer or plumber to work for nothing – and nor would you do your job for free – so Mark cannot respond to inquiries or valuation requests by email, telephone, social media, or in person without being paid.
Talks, Lectures, Seminars & Study Days
• Lecture, seminar, & study day fees range from £420-680 depending on subject and length, plus expenses. No VAT is charged as I am not registered.
• Please click here for more information and a list of talks and lectures Mark can give.
• Mark is an experienced Accredited Lecturer of The Arts Society.
Antiques, Vintage & 20th Century Design Tours & Experiences in London, or elsewhere
• If you would like to create your own bespoke tour, shopping tour, or experience with me, please contact email@example.com
Events, TV, Radio, Newspapers & Magazines
• For all media, TV and event inquiries, please contact Jo Wander Management.
Fine Art, Antiques, Collectables & Business Consultancy
• Practical and meaningful advice, support and help across a wide range of spheres, from presale marketing to building your business online to effective social media.
• Experience and skills across a range of businesses from auctions to dealing and online marketplaces.
• Specialist advice on publishing within the fine art, antiques, collectables and collecting areas.
• £550 per day (seven to eight hours), plus expenses*.
* Travel charged at cost and agreed in advance.
* Overnight accommodation and subsistence if necessary will be agreed in advance and charged at cost.
* I am not registered for V.A.T. so I do not charge it.
MARK CANNOT RESPOND TO VALUATION OR IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS VIA THIS FORM.
Please see above information concerning valuation and identification.