I exhibit regularly at the Art & Antiques For Everyone fair held at the NEC in Birmingham, which is usually held in April, July and December. I also sometimes exhibit at the Battersea Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair in London. Please email me to ask if I am attending the next fair to avoid disappointment.
Above is an example of how my stand usually looks, with over 150 gorgeous and desirable objects displayed for sale on Art Deco metal and glass shelves, or in a cabinet.
I typically bring an exciting and new selection of postwar Czech glass design for sale, together with a sprinkling of unusual pieces from my collection ranging from art to sculpture, ceramics and metalware, with prices starting at around £30.
Website & Catalogue Sales
Over the next few months I will be adding stock to this website where you can browse and buy at your leisure, wherever you are based, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Selected pieces will appear in a regular OBJEKT digital catalogue, which is emailed to subscribers to my mailing list. The contents are available exclusively to them 14 days before the pieces in it are posted on my website.
If you would like to view a piece in a central London location prior to buying it, this is easily arranged – please contact me on +44 (0) 7798 915474 or by emailing me via the contact form here to make an appointment. This isn’t as scary as it sounds and there’s no obligation to buy. I’ll look forward to meeting you.
To receive regular updates and newsletters with information about glass and ceramics for sale, please subscribe to my newsletter using the simple form below.
My stock primarily includes:
- 1950s-80s Czech, German, Italian, British and American art and studio glass by great designers including Pavel Hlava, Ladislav Oliva, Karel Wünsch, Emanuel Beranek, Josef Svarc and others.
- Sculptures and vessels by the pioneering studio glass artist Sam Herman.
- A range of unusual, sometimes unique, glass with fascinating stories.
- An unparalleled selection of cut glass designed by Vladimir Zahour.
- Selected mid-century modern Italian pottery by Bitossi and others, and West German ‘Fat Lava’ pottery.
- Paintings, drawings, prints and curiosities that have caught my eye and fired my mind.
- All of my own books that are currently in print.